CrossFit Generation proudly offers personal training to individuals or small groups who are looking to achieve a greater level of fitness than they currently have on a one-on-one basis. We have four certified personal trainers on site ready to get you moving!
Personal training sessions are complete workouts from warm-up to workout to stretching. Each session will be customized to fit your needs and goals. Sessions will range from 30-60 minutes in length. After an initial consultation, sessions will be scheduled and you’ll be on your way to improved health – just like that.
We offer personal training and small group training sessions both as individual sessions or as packages. Contact us using the email below for information on rates and scheduling.
Why personal training? Perhaps you have unique goals or are looking to train for a specific event. Maybe you have a small group with similar goals and want to train together on your own schedule with a workout crafted specifically for YOU. Every body is different and has different needs. Personal training is a great way to reach fitness goals because when working with a trainer, you will be challenged in ways you never would challenge yourself while working out alone. In addition, the accountability of scheduling sessions with a trainer keeps your training focused and consistent – two key components to successfully reaching goals in a timely manner.
And, here are more reasons to choose personal training!
- Build a base individually and privately with an ultimate end goal of joining CFG classes
- Focus training to be completely tailored toward your personal goals whether you’re a seasoned athlete or beginner to exercise
- Help develop specific areas of fitness in need of improvement
- Rebuild or rehab post injury, pregnancy or a long stint away from exercise
- Gather a group and work on a specific end goal like running a 5k or training for a specific even
Interested in learning more? Contact us today to schedule a meeting with one of our trainers. We will discuss goals, health history and begin to create a plan for you that fits your specific needs.
Contact Bryan Whiteside for more details: email@example.com