For as long as I can remember, I have always been passionate about physical activity and competitive athletics. From playing in the Little League World Series to being a part of my high school’s state championship field hockey team to crossing the finish line of 3 Ironman triathlons and over 30 marathons, sports and fitness have always been and continue to be a huge part of my life. Though my training regime has changed and evolved over time, CrossFit has been a staple in my life since about 2012. It has provided me with discipline, structure, and consistency throughout all stages of my health and fitness journey. I have become a more confident and self-aware person throughout my experiences at CrossFit Generation. I love being part of a community that always shows up, keeps me on my toes, and never stops pushing me to be the best version of myself. CFG has been like my second home for years, and I am excited to be part of the coaching staff that has helped me reach countless PRs and supported me throughout all of my crazy endeavors. I am looking forward to helping our athletes raise their own bar by tapping into the potential they never knew they had, finding balance, and celebrating each small victory along the way!
- What’s your favorite movie?: Gladiator, and pretty much anything Will Ferrell is in or that Quentin Tarantino directs
- What’s your favorite band?: Anything country
- What’s your favorite food?: Pancakes…. and margaritas
- Favorite WOD?: I like the long ones…. Probably Murph or Helen
- Lead favorite WOD? Isabel
- Interesting Fact: I pitched in the championship game of the 1997 Little League Softball World Series in Portland, Oregon. (No need to ask about the outcome…)
- Pn1 Nutrition Coach